Pneumatic Bonded Tubing
A new high-tech process allows us to bond Polyurethane Tubing into straight or spiral configurations creating organized groups. Harness all of your air, oil, water and electrical needs into one complete, color-coded package. For immediate help, please call us at 937-349-4055. Made in the USA.
View Pneumatic Tubing FAQs
Purchase In-Stock Bonded Tubing online
- Robotics • Process Controls
- Pneumatic Hoists
- Packaging Equipment
- Pick & Place Equipment
- Automation Equipment
- Motion Control Devices
- Multiple-Controlled Pneumatic Tools
- Easily stripped to singular tubes with no distortion or damage to cross section.
- Stripped ends can still be used with push-to-connect fittings.
- Add Electric. ATP offers a standard, polyurethane-coated, five-conductor, 22-gauge wire.
- Choose from fractional or metric tubing in any of our standard sizes and colors.
- Straight tubing available in 25 to 1000 foot lengths.
- We can bond up to a 6" x 6" maximum cross section.
- Low Minimum Order—1 Spiral or 25 feet of straight tubing.
New versatility and techniques for today's industrial technology.
A very important benefit of ATP's Technibond® process is that it isn't molded together in a coextrusion process. Coextrusion causes bore or shape distortion. By forming the bundles in a second step, Technibond tubing can still be used with push-to-connect fittings for easy installation, and the groups can be easily stripped/separated to any length without damaging the tubing's integrity.
Technibond was originally created for OEM engineers and designers. However, Technibond's versatility makes it an excellent choice for end users, as well. Plant Engineers and Maintenance Supervisors looking for a better way to troubleshoot, test and update existing equipment will find Technibond to be an ideal solution.
Ask us about our other bonding capabilities including—Weld Tubing, Polyurethane Coated Wire, Nylon to Polyurethane, Urethane Jacketed Hydraulic Hose, SAE100R7 and SAE100R8, and Flexible PVC Hose.