60PP Series Panel-Mount Sockets
60PP Series Sockets
These New 60PP Series couplings bring the highest available 3/8″ flow with both valved and non-valved configurations. They are manufactured from medical grade, gamma sterilizable polypropylene. The cost efficient high flow couplings offer a larger, more robust thumb-latch and greater chemical resistance. The New and Improved Panel Mount couplings offer a stronger, more reliable design for thicker wall panels and other various applications.
All 60PP couplings interconnect with all other 60 Series couplings as well as other similar industry thumb-latch type couplings.
- Advanced plastic thumb-latch couplings
- Valved and nonvalved configurations
- Large, robust thumb latch for easy use
- Great chemical resistance
- Strong, panel-mount designs
- “Black-out” color options for UV resistance
- Interconnect with each other and with similar industry thumb-latch high-flow couplings
|60PP Internal Valve||Polypropylene|
|Fits Tubing||1/2” – 3/4”|
|Max Pressure||60 psi|
|Vacuum Rating||28” HG|
|60PP Temperature Range||32°F to 160°F|