NS-38-25-Y-03 (Nylon Spiral, 3/8″ x 25′, 20′ Working, Yellow, 3/8″ NPT)
Nylon Spirals are a great choice for industrial environments due to their excellent coil memory and chemical resistance. Nylon is the standard for applications that require increased working pressure and abrasion-resistance, such as machining centers.
- Excellent Abrasion-Resistance
- Low Moisture-Absorbsion Rate
- High Retraction-Strength
- Equipped with Swivel Fittings
- Reusable Nickel-Plated Fittings With Bend-Restrictors
- Thread Sealant Supplied on all Fittings
- Available in Assemblies or Bulk
Fittings, 3/8" Male NPT Swivel/Swivel
Hose Size, 3/8" x 9/16"
Overall Length, 25'
Working Length, 20'
Compressed Length, 9.0"
Spiral O.D., 6.00"
Material, Nylon 12
Hardness, Shore 70D
Temperature Range,-60F to 200F
Working Pressure at 68F, 200 psi
Vacuum Rating, 28" HG
Safety Factor, 4:1