Custom Weld Spiral
Weld tubing spirals are designed for use in and around welding equipment and severe service. LE tubing has excellent hydrolysis properties making it suitable for use in water piping, pneumatic piping and vacuum applications.
ATP currently offers a full line of weld spirals in metric sizes. Fractional sizes are also available on a limited basis.
Manufactured with Shore A 98 durometer polyurethane inner core and an outer jacket of an olefin provides a flame-resistant cover. The cover can be easily stripped off the inner core to allow use with standard Technifit™ push-to-connect fittings.
- Weld spatter resistant
- Outer jacket meetsUL94VO flame resistant specification
- Excellent bend radius
- Rated for full vacuum (28”Hg)
- Working Pressure: 140 PSI; (8 Bar); 8kgf/Cm2 at 68F°(20C°)
- Burst Pressure: 428 PSI; (30 Bar); 30kgf/Cm2 at 68F°(20C°)
- Working Temperature Range: -68ºF(-55ºC) to 140ºF( 60ºC)
- Robot Welding
- Spot Welding
- Severe Service
- Supply/Return Line
- Coolant Lines